Accounting and Reporting
Bookkeeping is the recording of all financial transactions undertaken by an individual or organisation. The organisation may be a business, a charitable organisation or even a local sports club. It is ciritcal for a business to keep records of what it bought, sold, owes and owns; what money comes in, what goes out, what is left and what is due.
- BIS can offer a range of Accounting and Reporting services.
- Bookkeeping with or without reporting
- Accounting review with or without reporting
- Preparing account statements.
- Such services will provide an at- a- glance overview of a company’s financial situation to its decision makers.
- Inventory valuation
Payroll and Human Resources
Whether you are a small or medium-sized company or a subsidiary of a large group, Bright Information Systems can provide you with a complete range of services in payroll outsourcing and administrative and HR management.
These are the following services:
- Payroll management and processing
- Preparation of WPS (Wage Protection System) payroll sheet – as required by the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs (MOLSA)
- Payroll function analysis
- Assistance in the implementation and upgrades of the payroll and HR management system
- Payroll service strengthening